Re: General Digest, Vol 2, Issue 1

Many of the general flash card programs that I have seen offer several
things that a presentation program would not, Randomization, the ability
to keep score, and the ability to learn the cards that you have trouble
with and flash them more often are several that I feel would be helpful.

It was an idea that I have not thought of, however, and it may serve
useful in the middle of a wrap-around script short-term.  Thank You.

Paul Rodrigues