[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: VIM for Windows supporting Arabic (I love it)
- To: general at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Re: VIM for Windows supporting Arabic (I love it)
- From: anmar oueja <anmar at canada dot com>
- Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 21:48:57 -0800
- Organization: Affiance Group
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.3b) Gecko/20030107
I agree but in the mean time I have created an installer on my laptop
and uploaded it to my server. I will send an email later today for
people to download it and play with it until "Project Cream" offers it.
Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 08:38:20PM -0800, anmar oueja wrote:
The patch is great but comes short... there is no way of writing arabic
numbers the right way (left to right) unless you switch right to left
and vice versa...... Any how it is a great first attempt......
p.s. If I had an installer, is there somewhere on Arabeyes.org I can
upload it? I do have a website but it is not fully up yet
I think Steve Hall (cream.sf.net maintainer) would be a better plce
for it to be (as he has already offered to include it).