Re: VIM for Windows supporting Arabic (I love it)

The patch is great but comes short... there is no way of writing arabic numbers the right way (left to right) unless you switch right to left and vice versa...... Any how it is a great first attempt......

p.s. If I had an installer, is there somewhere on Arabeyes.org I can upload it? I do have a website but it is not fully up yet

Cheers...

Anmar