Akka Logo

Motaz, I've taken your Akka logo from your webpage,

  http://www.geocities.com/moty66

and tried to get across the idea that I had proposed awhile back
(and I think Walid was trying to go after as well).  You can view
the _very_ rough sketch (I'm no artist and don't know how to use any
graphics applications - tried to cut-n-paste to get the idea across),

  http://fakkir.net/~nadim/temp/akka-idea.jpg

The point is to extend the "A"s to kinda become part of the minarats.
The dome is there for completeness and to give more meaning to the
look (ignore that column next to the dome :-).  The texture of the
text could be that cool brick you have already created and the
water/wave thing could be below the entire text.

With this idea the logo gets smaller and more distinctive with
lots less details.

What do you think ?  Could you rework it to see how it would
look after an artist actually does some real work on it ?