Akka Logo [was - Re: KDE Background]

--- moty <moty66 yahoo com> wrote:
> I have made a fast design for AKKA .. i dont know if you will
> like it all .,. let me hear ur comments.

Motaz, that's a good start - its certainly better than what's
currently there.  One quick feedback - give the logo a bit more
character; do a bit of research on Akka (or Acre) in Palestine
and try to use some of its historical artifacts/character to
represent the project.  At a minimum, you can take what you've
already created and color it as well as texture it with what
might seem authentic Akka architecture :-)

Salam and keep up the great work.