Re: KDE Background

i allready signed up on arabeyes.org but i still didnt recieve any accept !

and wait soon for an idea from me:)

 Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:

--- moty wrote:
> then i want to show u a design that i have made for my desktop I hope you
> will like it all you can find it on
> http://www.kdelook.org/usermanager/search.php?username=moty66

Nice - if you are artistically inclined (and it looks like you are),
visit our "projects" page on arabeyes and suggest new logos :-)

http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php

Specially for Akka.