Re: Arabic Mandrake Cooker ?

Salam,

From: Munzir Taha
Subject: Re: Arabic Mandrake Cooker ?
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 14:21:07 +0300

On Sunday 21 December 2003 10:23, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 21, 2003 at 07:56:57AM +0300, Munzir Taha wrote:
> > Yes, but *cough* (via Elzubair) no one wants to update it :(
>
> Oh don't blame me now ;) I updated it the last time. Now that Youcef has
> run out of excuses (doing his doctorate.. that's no better than the dog
> ate my homework!), he's in charge now. Blame him ;)

Actually, I am not blaming you but I used to be afraid of the dog at the
backyard of Youcef's house and I had to speak to you instead ;)

Yeah, you better be afraid ;-)

Actually, there was a little mess out there. Not sure how Mohammed was testing the script, but he was doing it the wrong way ;) (it's easy to blame people when they can't answer !). Anyway, the SAIS, MAPS and Developer Guide will hopefully be updated daily. Please check and report any (unlikely <g>) disfunctionalities you may encounter.

Youcef.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr