Re: vi & gtk-2 questions

On Saturday 20 December 2003 21:08, Mohammed Sameer wrote:

> Maybe you are right.
>
> I rarely use xmms, when I do, I don't use any non standard plugins. I
> was hoping to provide something like a wrapper for the old simple
> deprecated gtk API till more plugins are ported.
>
> Do you have anything for me to do ? ;-)

Yes, please release a new stable version of katoob soon so that I can make a
Mandrake rpm against the latest version. At least give me a deadline.

> > Also, we have already available apps that support Arabic and can do all
> > that xmms can do if not better, right?
>
> like what ? I don't think we have anything better than xmms "with the
> exception of the command line players"

kmplayer, juk (http://www.slackorama.net/cgi-bin/content.pl?juk), ... try the
latest versions before giving an opinion.

--
Munzir Taha
PGP Key available:

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distro/mdkarabicsupport.html
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA