Re: Arabic Mandrake Cooker ?

Salam,

From: Mohammed Elzubeir
Subject: Re: Arabic Mandrake Cooker ?
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 23:23:07 -0800

On Sun, Dec 21, 2003 at 07:56:57AM +0300, Munzir Taha wrote:

> Yes, but *cough* (via Elzubair) no one wants to update it :(

Oh don't blame me now ;) I updated it the last time. Now that Youcef has
run out of excuses (doing his doctorate.. that's no better than the dog
ate my homework!), he's in charge now. Blame him ;)

Yeah. Really blame the dog, it ate my computer :-)

OK, a little patience please, I need some time to reach my full speed ;)

Youcef.

MSN Messenger http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866 : dialoguez en son et en images avec vos amis