Re: vi & gtk-2 questions

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 08:09:41PM +0300, Samy Al Bahra wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 18:58:19 +0200
> Mohammed Sameer <uniball at gmx dot net> wrote:
> > due to savannah being down, Try this.
> > ftp://ftp.gnu.org/savannah/changsets/xmms2-changes.tar.gz
> > I don't know if I'll continue the port or not. I can't do this alone.
> > and i'll NOT CHANGE THE HOST to another location, Sorry for that ;-)
> Could you please provide us with an actual STATUS of the port? This
> would be a great move. Also, are you sure you are not duplicating
> anyone elses work?
Nothing, It compiles. It's not rock solid but it's not that bad when it
comes to stability.

because it seems that i'm duplicating others' work, I'm considering not
to complete the port.

> > Sorry, Don't get it, That's the CVS tree, You'll make no use of it.
> > just wait till savannah is up, Or I can try and upload my own local
> > copy somewhere. Still donno where though.
> The irony of it all. I am still willing to host any code for you.
same here :-)

-- Katoob Main Developer
Linux registered user #224950, ICQ #58475622
Read http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
Version: 3.1
t? 5? !X R? tv-- b+@ DI D+ G-- e++>+++ h-->++ !r y?