Re: global TODO list

Well I don't have any concrete plan for now, but corrdination is for
sure the key, that's the most important thing.
I would suggest that we tackle this one with real hard work this means:
you work one day on it post the po and send me a message, and I will
HAVE to work the next day and then you will HAVE to work the day
after,etc. This is hard but it's good because the momentum is big and we
will get the file ready very soon if we work like this, on the other
hand we will not overlap each other so -> perfect coordination.

what do you think?

yours
Arafat