prayer time po

Salam all,

I looked at the wonderful screens of the prayer time app, and I was
wondering why there isn't any po to translate, can you please point to
it or make one?

Also, what about smoothing the corners and making the picture selectable
or removable, as in a working evironment a plain dailog is far better
even if we all love Mekka :)
And other wnat to put almasjid alaqsa! Or another mosque...

Also for witch region do these times stand for ? is there a prayer time
server which shows the time for every region in the world?

And me as simple use living in germany how do I have to use it?
I'm really interested in this app!
yours
Arafat