Re: Arabic Book Based on Red Hat 9 By Faisal Yousuf

This is faisal's book, i read a little of it (I had to print it...) and
it seems to be a good book...

He has the right to license it any way he wants... no need to be
aggressive about it...

it's a great effort, and he has the right to do whatever he wants. he
was kind enough to allow redistribution in electronic form.

Comments to faisal:
* The font size is too small...
* Margins are too small...

I know, this could become a 500 page book with bigger fonts and margins.