Re: The FDL Arabic Linux book

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 02:16:24AM -0800, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> Can people please comment on this email, the book's author
> reached out for our help and we went silent (let's get in the
> habit of _not_ dropping the ball).
>
>   http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/general/2003/November/msg00175.html
>
> Elzubeir, can you please address the hosting and CVS parts.

I'm not sure what there is for me to add to this. If the author wishes
for us to host his work and give him CVS access to update it from there,
then no problem. We already have the structure for it. We can simply add
CVS/doc/book/xxx/ and he can start working on moving to use SGML.

However, I don't recall him asking for this.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |