Re: xvkbd - virtual keyboard

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 10:48:55PM -0800, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> Ayman is not feeling too well (I guess he caught what elzubeir was
> passing around :-) and asked me to forward this rather important note
> below for help/assistance.  This should not be too complex to do...
> Any takers ?
> Salam.
>  - Nadim

I remember that we were objecting to the virtual keyboard idea ??
Anyway I can try and have a look at the code.

-- Katoob Main Developer
Linux registered user #224950, ICQ #58475622
Read http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
Version: 3.1
t? 5? !X R? tv-- b+@ DI D+ G-- e++>+++ h-->++ !r y?