Re: An Islamic point - about a game

Salam Allah Alikom Muhammad,
   This is not a bug, you should send a request to
change then Names of Sidna Mouhammad (Salla Allaho
Alihe Wasalam) and Sidna Omar (Raiya Allaho Anho wa
ardah) to some other knowen Islamic Leaders like
Kotoz or Tarek ben Zeyad....

And, hope they be a good ppl, which i doupt :D

Fee Aman Ellah,
Mohammad Nabil