Re: please vote

Thanks to all of you who voted.

On Friday 05 December 2003 21:17, Ahmad Twaijry wrote:
> Can you guys send to me all the bugs URL you know that related to Arabic
> + Linux ?  (e.g for KDE,GNOME,....etc)
>
> I want to make a list of all the bugs IF_I_CAN and post them in
> www.linux4arab.com to make people votes for them

The long-awaited and spoken about bug page! Yea, please do it
You will find some here
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distro/mdkarabicsupport.html

Just make a search for BIDI, arabic keywords and you will have many to begin
with, then the flow comes running...

--

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distro/mdkarabicsupport.html
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA