Re: attending guadec 4 ?

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 02:49:00PM -0800, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> >
> > I'm all for it as I'm sure others are (or will be ;-)  We have a
> > number of slides on Arabeyes' "about" page (make sure to take
> > a look there) and I also know that Mr. Eluzbeir is holding the
> > latest (and greatest) presentation so far of our mandates, work
> > and status (from Gitex Dubai).  But I do think that what you
> > will be presenting will be different (as its a different crowd
> > and a different focus)
>
> Holding? Me? Never! It's on CVS.
>
> http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/doc/presentations/
>
> It's in OOo sxi format. Use the format (layout, etc.) as a
> template. The content would naturally be a little different.

Mr. Elzubeir, could you please put a .PDF on arabeyes' "about"
page.  We already have an 'intro' presentation there already,
so maybe add another presentation so we have both a basic intro
and something a bit more beefy.

Mr. Medini, we are still waiting for your outline if you are
planning on going to Guadec (you can apply for your DD there
too :-), etc.