Re: Prayertime Library

assalaamu `alaykum
I've run into Waleed's work before and I tried emailing him (it appears that
he's an IT professor now). I did not get a reply and I have the impression he
doesn't want to deal with his old programs any more. However, his original
copyright notice is unambiguous and is obviously not GPL. I suspect that the
brother who debian-ised is was a bit careless about attaching the GPL notice
to it as it's the original license which is correct. It is possible that his
licence is equivalent to the GPL but I am not a lawyer.

You can freely use his code of course providing you adhere to the conditions
stipulated in his original licence.

--
wassalaam
abdulhaq