Re: Arabic Linux Background

Hello Ahmad:

Wow... man that is an amazing accomplishment. Alf Mabrook :)

Can you get on irc so we can better chat about this. I have some
questions I like cleared up so you and I can collaborate on this.

Server is : irc.freenode.org
Chat Room:  #arabeyes

BTW. Where are all the translated files you have done ? and do you ahve
the KNOPPIX IMAGE ready so we can start testing it ?

Anmar