Re: Arabic Linux Background

--- moty <moty66 at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> see this http://www.kdelook.org/usermanager/search.php?username=moty66 , i
> can do the same but in arabic words or i dont know .. just give an idea ..

I think Ahmad meant he was looking for some Arabic inspired/themed
professional looking backgrounds :-)

Anmar, didn't you have some that you developed ?

BTW: Moty, we could certainly use your artistic talents on logos.
     Please visit Arabeyes' projects page,
       http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php
     and see if you can create logos/rehab logos for,
       + ITL    (look at irw.org's logo)
       + Distro
       + Duali
       + Bayani
      and then improve on those that are already there ;-)

Salam

 - Nadim