Re: Arabeyes BZFLAG Tournament

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:55:02 -0700 General Arabization Discussion <general at arabeyes dot org> wrote:

: We are thinking of having a BZFLAG (www.bzflag.org) (3D online Tank

: game) tournament for all of the Arabeyes.org members.

[..]

I kinda like the idea, although as someone mentioned on the IRC channel (sebfrance, I think), there is always a possibility that it may take time away from development. Perhaps a compromise is in order...  we could make this tournament seasonal with the game open on certain dates (24 hours on those days since we live in different timezones).

: We will have multiple teams.

Yes, and we all probably suck at this game ... this is wonderful ;) at least I wont get blown to bits every 30 seconds.

Regards

Abu Bakar Al-Idrus