Re: Again

My Inbox Happily Received This From Hany Hamed @ Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:07:24 +0100 (BST)

>   Again
>     Don't use Linux to make illeagal Money form your
> brothers , and DON'T THREAT me or I will report all
> these doings to Linus himself and Linux commuinities

what i sent was a snip from the GPL, and since most linux stuff are GPLed. that's what applies to it.
reread my post again plz if you feel you need more explanation

i suggest on you to report to Linus torvalds and Ritchard Stallman
but they'll agree to what we said before
go read the GPL and / or the GPL FAQ

Perhaps you'd like to report to George bush himself ;)

--
-- Katoob Main Developer