Re: ÇáãÝÇÌÆÉ ÇáßÈÑì , ÏÇÎá åÐÇ ÇáãæÖæÚ

Nadim Shaikli wrote:

--- Alaa The Great <alaa linux-egypt org> wrote:

[snip snip]

now I have to report back to my master Bill Gates and tell him
that we need a new approach for the guys in Arabeyes because
they are so darn smart.

Alaa, please don't lump all of us "free spirits" :-) with that rather odd misplaced comment. I caution anyone in forming an opinion on an entire project based on 1 or 2 people's dark comments and/or actions.

For the record, I too agree that "7or" would be more appropriate.

It's the only correct translation in this context.

- Nadim

Hicham