Re: ÇáãÝÇÌÆÉ ÇáßÈÑì, ÏÇÎá åÐÇ ÇáãæÖæÚ

On Sat, 21 Sep 2002 06:39:13 +0000
info at Saudi ABM wrote:

> http://www.Linux4Me.com/

mabrouk and good luck.

but I have one small comment, in the FAQ section you refer to Free
software as 'magany' you then go and explain how 'magany' does no mean
freedom of price.

this is very confusing and unnecessary, in the Arabic language we have
different words to refer to freedom and zero price, I think it would
be better if you use thew word '7or' which is the correct translation
IMO (note that the french use libre as a translation).

an interesting use of the word 7or in arabic is to refer to pure
metals (or maybe not just metals I don't know) like when saying 'dahab
7or', this fits very nicely with Free Software which is know to have
less impurities (aka bugs) :-)

cheers,
Alaa
--
Perilous to all of us are the devices of an art deeper than we
ourselves