Re: IBM again

--- Walid Shaari <ws070 mdx ac uk> wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 00:01, Walid Shaari wrote:
> > On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 23:42, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> >
> > I have found that
> >
> > http://www.openi18n.org/meetings/past/BiDi_001019.htm
> >
> > there are a couple of email contacts at the bottom,
> > thats what you need as a point of contact may be

Let me know if/when you get a reply to any my posted questions
(btw: I've had a few directed to IBM on this list :-)

> its lame to add to my reply but I am lame :(
> <quote url="from the above URL">
> I like to call for volunteers who kindly presents BiDi support
> status of Linux distribution, Open Source projects, and
> BiDi support issues, if any.
> </quote>
>
> it looks like they Shouted out loud, I haven't heard them,
> where were you Nadim at that time :) ?

I was probably on IRC trying to convince you and others to help
our efforts - thanks for asking :-)

Fair enough, now that the meeting took place let me know if you
find the minutes and/or what was discussed and what was decided.

NOTE: All opinions/optimism/pessimism are personal and in NO way
      reflects arabeyes' stance or position.