Re: KPrayer time applet

Salam

There is a new version 0.9.4, releases last week, with some gui
improvements... 'Next' has been replaced by the name of the salat, now you
can configure the font (type and size) and colors...

On Sunday 27 October 2002 14:13, Unixy wrote:
> in the next version I hope you can add :
> - a "beep" before 10 min from the prayer time

It's planned the option of  adhan, surely a recitation would be nice.

> - user can remove the text "Next :" so the program dont take too much space
> from the kbar

Don't hesitate to send any feeback here in the list, or to the author,
Abdulhaq Lynch ( ahaq at londonlinux dot fsnet dot co dot uk ), or me (contributor) about
any bugs, feature request, etc... It's really appreciated and needed :)

amin