Re: Arabic Fonts with Koffice

--- Yousef AL-Harthi <alharthi kacst edu sa> wrote:
> Sallam Allikum,

Wa-Alykoom Al-Salam.

> I installed Mandrake 9.0, and installed arabic fonts (KACST fonts),
> and it is work very good with Koffice 1.2 .
>
> I have snapshot to it put it is 92 KB and not attach with my message.

Thank you Mr. Al-Harthi for your continued assistance.  If you have
that screenshot (and I'm assuming that what you mean by snapshot), then
do either supply us with a possible URL (to see and download) and/or
send it to me (personally - not on the list) so that I can see where to
post it on arabeyes' website.

Again much thanks for your help and we look forward to hearing more from
you and from KACST :-)