Re: اقتراحات

On Tuesday 08 October 2002 01:09, Ahmad Al-Twajry wrote:
> No the problem is not from the font ( I am sure  select Tahoma and Times
> new roman but the same problem)

What Distro are you using ? most probebly it is from the font .. the font is
not defined for ISO10646-1 ( which is UTF-8) .. that happens in older
versions of ttmkfdir ( a program to make a fonts.dir for TTF fonts) .. please
go to /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/truetype ( most probebly the TTFs are there)
and make sure that there is a line in the fonts.dir for Tahoma that defines
is for the iso10646-1 ..