Re: Problems by compiling

On Thursday 07 November 2002 17:40, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
> I wish to see the day that a Qt application is compiled without problems,
> specially those produced by kdevelop or Qt designer ;)
If you don't set QTDIR, then don't blame Qt for producing errors , If SuSE
didn't build Qt properly , you can bug them, but you can't say
that Qt is full of problems (if we are to think that way, then gtk has
problems too because it refuses to compile without its headers)
Please have a look at the Qt api , it's the cleanest and most organized thing
I've ever seen in my whole life, and this is the reason why I prefer it to
other toolkits.

btw: I read the an email you wrote before, you mentioned that kde programs
consumes more time to compile than gnome pograms, this is not because gnome
is better than kde but this is because gnu c compiler is faster that gnu c++
compiler AFAIK (most kde apps are c++ while most gnome apps are c)

--
Mohammed Yousif
"She is in my mind and soul, I love her with all my heart and blood".