Re: AKKA and others

On Sat, Feb 23, 2002 at 08:37:13AM -0800, N. Heer wrote:

> 	I for one could certainly use some documentation on akka.  I've
> tried to compile it several times, but haven't succeeded.  Perhaps I don't
> have the required libraries.  When acon came out I was able to compile it
> without any problems and am still using it.

While the documentation for Akka is seriously lacking, being able to
compile it and use it is all contained in the 'INSTALL' file.

The dependencies are listed there, as well as compiling, installing and
using. I will put out the debian package sometime later tonight.

If you have specific questions about it, feel free to post on the
'developer' list.

later