Re: help!

Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at fakkir dot net> said:
> Which site?

Salam :) The site is political in nature, so maybe I should leave it
off this list. Email privately if you want.

> Okay.. the only thing I can think of right now (and others may have
> a different take on this), is if you convert the RTF to a utf-8
> encoded file, scp it over to the FreeBSD box, and then edit it from
> there, adding the html tags and what have you.

That sounds good. Do you know a conversion utility for Windows which
can save in utf-8 format? I do not have Microsoft Word (only wordpad),
but I guess I could get it if there isnt a free utility.

Thank you for your help!
ryan