Kbabel User? Read this first

Salam,
I installed kde3 beta1 on mandrake 8.1. While  it
perform slowly, I liked kbabel to use it to translate
.po files which eases the translation process for
sure.
But I have a note about using kbabel which I didn't
discover until I made an error with kdelibs.po and
desktop.po.

What's the story?
I once committed those two files (kdelibs.po &
desktop.po) to the cvs repository but detected that
the files were shrunk. Thanx to Isam which uploads
correct files again. But what was the error there? I
detected later that when I use a big file in kbabel
and try to save it, the progress bar stays for a while
and the save icon stays enabled which is weird and
hence I thought it's a bug in kbabel. later, I
understood later that kbabel saves the big files
slowly on my(slow) PC. So I have to wait for kbabel to
finish saving the whole  file.

What's the point behind that boring story? ;)
If you use kbabel don't do the same error I did
before, so you have to wait until kbabel have a
disabled save icon and no saving progress bar in the
status bas.

Salam.
& C U l8r

=====