From: Isam Bayazidi Reply-To: general at arabeyes dot org
Subject: Re: promotion for linux in arabia (preliminary thoughts)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 11:24:11 +0200

about what Linux is and so .. What Arabeyes 'can do'/'had been doing' is to
provide comprehensive document/pages about Arabic support on Linux.. it is
Still in development stage, and it need to be translated to Arabic and maybe
Frensh (the Other second langauge in Arab countries beside English)
http://www.arabeyes.org/howto/arabic-howto/

I can translate this document to french :) (and other documents). Please tell me the priority (which doc must be translated first) and i'll do it.

forward with action .. who is interested in working on the Arabeyes-Promotion
Taskforce ? it is no easy job..

I am ! as said above !

Salam,

Youcef.