Pretty arabic text

Hello.

This might border on off-topic, in which case I
appologize.

I want to print a t-shirt in arabic. I don't know any
arabic myself, but I have friends that do, and I was
thinking that maybe I can download and install some
package for my GNOME machine (Swedish/English) which
will let me graphically click my way through writing
short words. Then I could just copy what a friend
writes down on paper and have him verify it
afterwards.

Also, I want it to look good. That's why I want to do
it on the computer. Are there any nice fonts I should
download and install?

I'd appreciate any tips you might have.

Thank you

/M