Re: Open Office in Arabic

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:06:26 -0400,
  "Youssef A. Abu Kwaik" <youssef itworx com> wrote:

> http://office.qkaka.com/
>
> Last link in the page guys. I haven't tried it though.

Anyone know who's responsible for all the Arabic i18n work
that's taken place at OpenOffice ?

The reason I ask is two-fold,

 1. We should show our collective appreciation for their work
    by thanking them; their work and credit should not go without
    acknowledgment.

 2. We should attempt to invite them to Arabeyes in order to better
    serve our collective (entire Arabic user base's) goals.

Thanks for the info BTW.