Re: New in translation

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 10:42:08PM +0200, Jamil Khatib wrote:
> Salam all,
> I am new in the translation team and I want to find the terms you are
> using so I downloaded qamoose-1.3 but I do not have now linux and I do
> not want to install mySql so is qamoose-1.3 available for online use?

The qamoose package does not contain the database content. It is simply
the actual source to what you see on:

http://www.arabeyes.org/qamoose/index.cgi

If you have further questions, you probably want to post them to the
'doc' list (http://www.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/doc), if they are
related to documentation/translation.

later