Re: arabic ispell

> Again, just specifying the list of legal "binyanim" for each root is much less
> error prone than specifying the full list containing the dozens words
> conjugated from that one root.

Ispell has tools to help you with this task.  You can either give the
root and the affix rules:

	fly/S

or the root and the inflected values:

	fly
	flies

In either case, munchlist will generate the shorter first form.  I
personally prefer to use the second approach and depend on munchlist,
because it frees me from knowing details about the affix rules.  But I
don't usually work on 100,000 words at a time!
--
    Geoff Kuenning   geoff at cs dot hmc dot edu   http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~geoff/

Perl is awk with skin cancer.
		-- Henry Spencer