Reading arabic on linux

Hello

I've been studying  arabic for a few months now, and I would
like to try read arabic web pages.

In mozilla/galeon text seems microscopically small and blocky.
Is this just a font problem, or can you actually identify individual letters?
Any tips of good, readable fonts?

I have a swedish keyboard and would like make an alternate keymap for X so I can write arabic. Do you think this this is possible? It seems rather hard to get an arabic keyboard here...

Since my vocabulary is rather limited, i have a hard time reading
text without wovels. Do you know if there exists any program that
does wovel-guessing based on wordlists/context etc?

Thanks
	-Jens