Domain name suggestion(s)

Here are some suggestions.  I have _NOT_ checked if any of these domains
are available, this is a mere suggestion to see what you guys
prefer and in which light and context.  Note also, that the '.com'
could be replaced with '.org' or '.net' or whatever.

 arabus.com
 arabwe.com / wearab.com
 YAarab.com / yarab.com
 asf.com / asif.com (for Arab Software Foundation)
 mafi.com
 minshar.com  (you know, a construction theme)
 arabgear.com (as in gears turning and minds going :-)

Feel free to augment to this list until we reach consensus.

I'll keep thinking of some more.

 - Nadim