Re: [doc] [developers] Technical dictionary auto-generated files are back

That will be nice to do, but I don't own a Mac and don't know what
dictionary format it uses. If you can provide me the dict format on Mac,
I'll gladly help as much as I can.

There is another project for a full English-Arabic dictionary list, and it
is called "wordlist". It is about 53% complete (that is 53% of english
words translated) and it has been 5 years since anyone contributed to the
project. You can download it and find more information about it here:
http://projects.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Wordlist

Best Regards,
Anas