Re: [doc] Fwd: techdict.dict

Seems to me that the script that creates techdict files is (or rather was)
in a place that no longer exists.

Do you have any idea where and how these files are created? On Djihed's
server for example then arabeyes wiki fetch the files from there, or does
the script run directly on Arabeyes server?

Regards,
Anas