[doc] nabdak has invited you to learn a language on Livemocha

This is a website for fast learning any language you need..

I recently came across a new online language learning site called Livemocha. I am using it to learn a new language and thought that you might find it useful too. It's a great way to learn new languages and connect with native speakers. They have fun lessons for a variety of languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin Chinese, Hindi and more -- and its free to join.

Join Livemocha! Click here

This email was sent to: doc at arabeyes dot org

This email was sent by: Livemocha
1011 Western Ave Ste 1000
Seattle, WA 98104

We respect your right to privacy - view our policy

Click here to unsubscribe