Re: [doc] Calligra suit localization

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 04:01:36PM +0200, Abdalrahim Fakhouri wrote:
> Hi all,
> Whithing about two months, Calligra office suit will be released. KOffice is
> currently inactive, and no plans for further releases. For more info about
> both, consider Wikipedia. Who would like to translate the GUI elements of
> Calligra into Arabic ?? Who's using KOffice or Calligra ?? Soon I will try to
> port LibreOffice translations into Callibre, if I get time to do so, and I will
> need some help in reviewing the translations. Who would like to help ?? Do you
> think it's important ?? We will talk about that in the next meeting !! :)

LibreOffice translation is in serious need for review and completion,
and as it is far more widely used I'd work on it first then worry about
reusing it for other applications. I'd love to work on LibreOffice
translation myself, but it is a huge undertaking, and it is unlikely
that I'll have time in the near future.

Regards,
 Khaled