[doc] Calligra suit localization

Hi all,
Whithing about two months, Calligra office suit will be released. KOffice is currently inactive, and no plans for further releases. For more info about both, consider Wikipedia. Who would like to translate the GUI elements of Calligra into Arabic ?? Who's using KOffice or Calligra ?? Soon I will try to port LibreOffice translations into Callibre, if I get time to do so, and I will need some help in reviewing the translations. Who would like to help ?? Do you think it's important ?? We will talk about that in the next meeting !! :)

--
A. Fakhouri
Linux Arabs Community Member