Subject: Re: translation qutIM
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 10:35:50 +0400
From: dganic at bmail dot ru
To: Abdalrahim G. Fakhouri <abdilra7eem at yahoo dot com>

I would be very grateful to you if you ask for his team.
We are ready to provide any support and feedback.
Most instantaneous help from the developers can get in the conference
jabber talks at conference dot qutim dot org, if you is not acceptable to say
what kind of connection you would like to have.
Sorry for the very poor English. Thanks in advance.
Sincerely, Alexander Anishchenko

On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 21:54:55 +0300