[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [doc] - QUESTION
- To: Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: [doc] - QUESTION
- From: Muayyad AlSadi <alsadi at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 16:51:58 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=c4p+CzWNwJd5vd+swMB+TnJHFYFWEpTAXAhH3dzmK5g=; b=BDGhrRDErJNT2pcqRTSSi6Y4d/7nzxkRIbC7GiB+/2/Oj5K8IBNUoLIzsCtD18IA3x okrobM1OB1LEQ5iQ5/mQgTmkQ1/nJKgO9ww1L+wHe9A26eHIOQv76gQhbIubiUfd1+TL pFMZd3sKIab1WJIkckGT844nCmd537U9wpcbQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=sjPvlXGwY+yJE5Lg52dy6NpELdTKGq24aKPOM2VDeKR2xfbOnAt+sqYPKYhT8VRDKk PM01UsLvSpi3yuRyLAR6KAI9pqm04bZkxU4Az3rThxNdS3KURayS8uLZ/vcnawH2HHHo UsczPvGYbRXDt4ELEnZSA9yS6HQeNNKk/gzdg=
Nice to meet you Jon,
> I want so much to practice my Arabic;
good for you, I'm glad you are.
> I would like to continue receiving emails from you but unfortunately, will
> also need the English translation.
and who is going to translate each message in a ML ?
in case you want bi-lingual resources, you may check
for example in the English meaning translation of Quran at that site
you will find materials beside Quran (eg. some Hadiths some
the site http://islam-qa.com/ is available in 10 languages
I guess the same issue can be found on most of those languages
but not all issues are translated eg.
there are so many multi-lingual sites like
I'm not sure how easy to match their contents in different languages
but I'm sure there are so many resources on the net