[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [doc] Request about Font and Data for C/java
- To: Muhammad Tanveer Aslam <msn_tanveer at hotmail dot com>
- Subject: Re: [doc] Request about Font and Data for C/java
- From: Hamed Al-Suhli <hamed at e3rab dot com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 00:31:41 +0200
- Cc: Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>, Meor Ridzuan Meor Yahaya <meor dot ridzuan at gmail dot com>
You'll find lots of work on this issue at arabeyes.org
I'm CCing Doc list at Arabeyes and Meor who maintained Quran unicode othmanic project
2010/1/6 Muhammad Tanveer Aslam <msn_tanveer at hotmail dot com>
From: msn_tanveer at hotmail dot com
To: comp-quran at comp dot leeds dot ac dot uk
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 16:39:05 +0000
nice to see some group working on Quran, I am a student and now a days working on Quran, i am C Programmer and searching for some Font and Data, i need to show Quran Arabic Text Usmanic Script using on a mobile Phone, Development Environment is only C/Java so can any body tell me some links for Fonts that i can use in J2ME or C application, so far i am unable to find such a library or any thing that can solve my problem, waiting for your replies.
Muhammad Tanveer Aslam
Windows Live: Keep your friends up to date with what you do online.
Keep your friends updated— even when you’re not signed in.