[doc] Fwd: ArabEyes Dictionary Wordlist

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ismail Tabtabai <itabtabai at gmail dot com>
Date: 2007/12/17
Subject: ArabEyes Dictionary Wordlist
To: contact at arabeyes dot org

Dear Sir,
I am currently working on a proper port of AE wordlist. I need help
with the following:
1. There is an improperly translated/formatted word in the wordlist
that is: unform. Can you please provide me with the 3 definitions of
this word? Also there are missing spaces before and after the ::
separator for this word.
2. I need your kind feedback on determining the values of the
following fields as you wish, since it is originally your work:
<key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
<string>org.arabeyes.dictionary</string>
<key>CFBundleName</key>
<string>ArabEyes</string>
<key>CFBundleShortVersionString</key>
<string>1.0</string>
<key>DCSDictionaryCopyright</key>
<string>Copyright © 2007 arabeyes.org</string>
<key>DCSDictionaryManufacturerName</key>
<string>ArabEyes</string>
<key>DCSDictionaryPrefsHTML</key>
<string>aeDictionary_prefs.html</string>
<key>DCSDictionaryXSL</key>
<string>aeDictionary.xsl</string>
<key>DCSDictionaryDefaultPrefs</key>
3. I need a list of all contributors so I can attach it to the port in
addition to of course the reference to ArabEyes.
Thanks for your efforts on developing the wordlist.

Best wishes,
--
Ismail Tabtabai