[doc] Fwd: Translation help needed

Hello Fahad,

Sahana is an free/open source Disaster Management System that provides
web-based applications for data management and activity coordination in
large-scale humanitarian actions after a disaster. See http://www.sahana.lk

I'm the operator of the Sahana translation project, and I'm searching for
people that are willing to contribute to the Arabic translation of the
Sahana user interface. Sahana uses gettext for localization, thus the
translation is PO-based  and moreover, we have a Pootle running at
http://translate.sahana.lk - the translation involves approx. 2500 strings,
originally in English.

Please let me know if you can help, or if you know someone who could.

Kind regards,
Dominic
dominic at nursix dot org
Administrator, Sahana Online Translation Site

--

my blog

http://omlx.tadwen.com